Thread: Ledger Live

Beans

Ledger Live

I'm trying to install the software for Ledger Live Bitcoin wallet on my laptop. It has Ubuntu 22.04 on. It says it can't open it once installed.

Beans

Re: Ledger Live

hey
    make sure you've appropriate permission to execute the ledger with correct command in terminal.

Beans

hello all
    hope you all are doing well
    i need help to renew trail period of IDM

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Thread off-topic for this sub-forum and OP has not returned since starting thread. Closed to prevent further thread hijacks.

@geniuscracks, if you really need help with an Ubuntu system, please start your own thread in an appropriate sub-forum rather than hijacking a random irrelevant thread. You will need to provide a lot more information otherwise forum members will not be able to help you.
    Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 24.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.